Flightstar is headquartered at Cecil Airport in Jacksonville, Florida and employs over 900 people in all skill sets. Flightstar is a FAA Part 145 Repair station with a Class IV rating and is also certified by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) and the Agencia Nacional de Aviacao Civil (ANAC) of Brazil. In addition, Flightstar is certified by Bolivia, Columbia, Mexico, Panama and Venezuela.
Flightstar performs a comprehensive suite of services including:
- Major maintenance inspections
- Aircraft modifications and upgrades
- Interior refurbishment and reconfiguration
- Passenger-to-Freighter conversion
- Engineering service and support